RECTANGULAR BAKERY DISPLAY CASE MODEL GBR-60-R-B
The rectangular displays case are fully refrigerated and the uniform temperature control is perfect for pastries or deli foods. Showcase your pastries or deli meats behind double glazed glass, with self a closing door on the operator side. 2-glass shelves, adjustable brackets.
Featuring front heated glass, it prevents condensation for better product presentation at all times. Efficient LED lighting for each shelf means the presentation of displayed desserts is enhanced and it also reduces unnecessary energy consumption. Warm air is blown over the exterior surfaces of both sides for exceptional display and minimal condensation.
|Temperture range:||+5 °C ~ +8 °C|
|Temperature control type:||Digital|
|Voltage:||220V – 50Hz|
|Colour:||Black and Silver|
|Material:||Temper Glass, Stainless Steel|
|Number of rear Doors:||02 doors (Sliding door)|
|Number of shelves:||02 glass shelves, adjustable|
‘• Bright LED Lighting: This bakery display case features bright, cool LED lighting that is designed to show off your chilled baked goods! With a proper display, your bakery items can merchandise themselves and increase impulse sales.
• Includes 2 Shelves: The case also has two glass shelves with LED light per shelves that you can adjust depending on the items you want to display.
• Digital Temperature Controller: The external digital temperature control has an easily accessible panel to quickly adjust temperatures and control defrost settings.
• The flat front glass provides and unobstructed view of your food while the side glass panels and the rear glass access doors ensure that customers can see the case’s contents from any angle. An elegant contemporary design enhances your setting.
• Reduced Condensation: A specialized air outlet design circulates air against the flat glass front to reduce the build-up of condensation. Without condensation to get in the way, your customers will always have clear visibility to your tempting desserts!
• Double Pane Glass: Low-E coated double pane glass is tempered for safety and is standard in all refrigerated, dry and combination case models.