SALVA EOLO CONVECTION OVENS MODEL EO-5
EOLO ovens are forced convection ovens with fixed trays which can produce a wide range of products thanks to the use of cutting-edge materials and high-quality components. They stand out thanks to their meticulous design with straight lines and glass. The main characteristics of these units are: highly consistent baking, low consumption and a modern design.
|Capacity:||05 trays 600×400 (mm)|
|Vertical pitch of shelves:||80 (mm)|
|Electric power:||6.0 kW|
|Max Temperature:||240 ºC|
|Opening type:||Right to Left|
|Excluding Pans & Accessories|
• Oven exterior made entirely in stainless steel AISI430. Door frame made in stainless steel. Tempered glasses.
• Baking chamber of AISI 430 and blower fan made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
• Glass fiber insulation. Double layer near electrical board.
• Air flow assured by large diameter impeller (350mm).
• Baffles are designed for an even distribution of air throughout the oven chamber
for excellent results
• Thick insulation results in low energy consumption
• Oven door fitted with low emissivity inner glass guarantees low electricity consumption
• Energy ECO function comes as standard.
• Large diameter turbine with reverse rotation system.
• Baking chamber built with round corners.
• Inner baking chamber sides can easily be removed for cleaning