SALVA LABE CONVECTION OVENS LT-4
LABE ovens are the electric convection ovens that SALVA offers as a solution for quick and easy cooking in front of the public. Electric ovens for forced air cooking, by means of turbines with inversion of rotation for uniformity in cooking. They are suitable for installing in a store, bread office or cafeteria and cooking instantly for the public
|Capacity:||03 trays 460×330 (mm)|
|Vertical pitch of shelves:||80 (mm)|
|Dimension oven:||840Wx736Dx612 mmH|
|Max Temperature:||240 °C|
|Opening type:||Drop down opening|
• An Electric convection oven for 04 trays 400×600 mm
• Oven completely constructed out of stainless steel, Strong thermal insulation.,
• The oven has two fans,
• The direction of rotation changes every two minutes, which ensures a homogeneous baking result.
• Steam production by injection of water on the turbine, fan.
• Alarm bell at the end of the baking. with halogen lighting –
• Standard Oven with electro-mechanical, button operation: with rotary knobs, thermostat to set temperature and minute to set time, the steam by a push button, with front opening of the door.
• Digital: with 25 programs, temperature, baking and steam time and opening of the vapor valve can be programmed.