- 1 What is western kitchen equipment?
- 2 Some outstanding features of the western kitchen BMB
- 3 Similarities with Asian industrial kitchens
- 4 The difference from industrial Asian kitchens
- 5 Address to buy good quality European kitchen, reasonable price?
What is western kitchen equipment?
The European kitchen is an industrial kitchen device that is widely used in restaurants, hotels, and shops specializing in the preparation of European-style dishes. However, European kitchens are also used a lot in restaurants and hotels along with Asian kitchens, specialized for processing dishes such as soups, soups, deep-fried dishes, pan-frying, etc. The kitchen originates from Europe, Suitable for dishes that require high heat and long processing time.
Some outstanding features of the western kitchen BMB
MBM European cooker is made of high quality stainless steel material, making it durable over time, and easy to clean and wipe after using the product. In addition, the material also ensures food safety and quality standards. The smart 2/4/6 throat design allows chefs to cook a variety of dishes at the same time.
Similarities with Asian industrial kitchens
- About materials: both types of industrial kitchen equipment are made of high-quality stainless steel, so they are always shiny, beautiful, easy to clean, ensuring your kitchen is always clean and beautiful.
- In addition, both of these kitchen appliances have a gas type, so the use is quite easy, and at the same time saves electricity, suitable for places with unstable voltage.
- Diversity of models: the second common point is the variety of models, sizes of 2 throats, 4 throats, 6 throats, so it is very suitable for restaurants, hotels, large and small industrial kitchens.
The difference from industrial Asian kitchens
Western kitchen equipment:
Asian industrial kitchen equipment:
Asian dishes are often known for their diversity and richness because of the interference from many different cultures, from Vietnam, China, Korea to Japan, Thailand, etc. The main kitchen is still divided into 3 main types of kitchen, which are stewed kitchens, fryers and stir-fries.
- Stew stove: used for boiling, stewing, cooking, stocking, etc. The stew stove is specialized for serving stews with a long processing time, making the food more delicious and the spices will permeate each ingredient evenly. vegetables or fish meat.
- Fryer: used in deep-fried dishes or deep-fried dishes such as thighs, chicken wings, fried fish, french fries, sausages, etc. Frying dishes with a dedicated fryer will make the food crispy, uniform yellow, delicious color, save cooking oil and not absorb too much oil.
- Stir-fry stove: The stir-fry stove has a different burner than the European one, suitable for frying and cooking a large amount of Asian dishes in just a short period of time, serving the needs of diners during peak hours.