What is an industrial refrigerator?
Industrial refrigerators can be understood as refrigerating, regenerating and maintaining low and stable temperatures with a special design along with a large capacity compressor to help the refrigerator always achieve stability with frequency of use. high. With a special design and a cooling, cooling or freezing system to help preserve food for longer and still retain its freshness.
What’s the difference from a residential refrigerator?
Difference from intended use
Today, the refrigerator is an indispensable kitchen appliance in the home environment. Refrigerators are usually designed to hold enough food to meet the needs of the family.
Different in size and design
Because it only serves the needs of storing food for the family, the civil cabinet has a small capacity. Refrigerators usually have a standing shape, combining 2 compartments – Freeze – Cool to preserve both long-term and short-term stored foods.
Large capacity industrial freezer
Notes when using industrial refrigerators
Should an industrial freezer be used immediately after purchase? How often should the device be cleaned? Here are some tips for efficient use and prolonging the life of your machine:
- Choose a place to place the cabinet flat, not wet.
- Place the cabinet on a flat surface for the gas to stabilize for 4-24 hours.
- Clean the outside and inside of the cabinet before use.
- Ensure a stable power source for the device to operate properly.
- Start the refrigerator before putting food in it.
- Do not pack foods so tightly that the cold air does not circulate evenly.
- Always make sure the door of the refrigerator is closed to avoid loss of cold heat, both food spoilage and energy consumption.
- Users regularly clean the refrigerator. Particularly for the outdoor unit, it is necessary to clean periodically every 2-3 months.
Where to buy good quality industrial refrigerators, reasonable prices?
Hopefully the information in the above article has helped you have the most objective view of industrial refrigerators. Hope you will make the most accurate, correct and cost-effective choice of kitchen equipment for your business unit.